Saturday, January 9, 2010

Does a military spouse have to pay out of state tuition fees?

I'm a resident from Florida, while my husband is deployed, meanwhile I'm planning to go to Texas and go to college. Is there a way I could not pay out of state tuition fees? I know about that u have to live in the area for about one year, but is there a chance i could waive that somehow.Does a military spouse have to pay out of state tuition fees?
Of course they have to since your spouse is in the militaryDoes a military spouse have to pay out of state tuition fees?
they are working on letting all military pay in state tuition for what ever state they are living in but I don't think it is passed yet. Look into the new GI bill and you might not have to pay anything depending on how long your husband has been in.

No comments:

Post a Comment