Saturday, January 9, 2010

What is the biggest compliment you can give to your spouse or partner?

I always tell my beau..you are my original MABUHAY beauty...that is after he saw the mabuhay beauties pictures on my friendster profile,LOL.[picture of Zanjoe Marudo and Enchong Dee on their swimmingtrunk ramp.]..I mean it though coz for me he's the sexiest and most handsome man on earth...so for those who gave us an odd look when we go out together..I would say..''die in envy he's mine''LOL.What is the biggest compliment you can give to your spouse or partner?
thanks Ms.A.

Report Abuse


What is the biggest compliment you can give to your spouse or partner?
For Women: Nice Shoes!





For Men: Ur big! in dreams!
My wife told that I was the sweetest man that she has ever known.


I tell my wife that God already linked us together years ago. The prophecy has finally arrived.
She is the hottest babe near me!
mmm...


i don't have and never had a partner but let me try.


how about ';you're the reason i exist.';?


haha!
Tell her always that she is loved by you and tell her how happy you are when you are together.
i'm happy to be stuck with you
I honestly don't know. I've run out of compliments and adjectives for him. But let me tell you the biggest compliment he has given me - ';Thank God I found you!'; Yeah, said on New Year's Eve. Priceless!!!!
thank you for staying with me through the hardest times of our lives
I would say that I am glad that we are equally important and that I love her truly with all my heart
how am i suppose to live without you
you complete me.
honey,you were great
I want to spend the rest of my life with you mahal ko.
for female: where do want to go for shopping?





for male: come on hon, let's play...
what a fantastic performance babe :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment