Saturday, January 9, 2010

What are good reasons that would make you leave your spouse?

Would you leave over verbal/mental abuse would it take physical abuse, or cheating. Just trying to figure out what reasons people leave their spouses.What are good reasons that would make you leave your spouse?
The 3 A's. Adultery, abuse and addiction.What are good reasons that would make you leave your spouse?
Abuse is abuse no matter what form it takes and is a perfectly reasonable reason to leave a spouse.





Verbal/mental abuse can be incredably damaging to your self esteme and usually leads to clinical depression.





Most other reasons are various kinds of abuse anyway. Infidielity is an abuse of trust, FInancial black mail is abuse, untreated alcoholism or drug dependancy is abuse of your good nature and so on.





The only thing I can think of that is not really abuse is a loveless marriage, but is that not a form of self abuse?



I would leave my spouse over verbal, mental or physical abuse. I would leave my spouse if there were problems in our marriage that he was not willing to work on in order for both of us to be happy. I believe that both spouses should be able to say they are happy in their marriage. It should be one person doing things to make the other person happy all the time. A marriage is hard work and it definately takes two people to work at it to be successful.
All of the above would be grounds for leaving. if you choose to not leave just yet, try asking hm to go to some sort of counseling. if he dosnt do that, then he is basically telling you he has no reason to change his ways. which aldo means he dosnt respect you as a person nor himself. another one to add to the list would be if i had falling out of love with the person or they have done the same. what would be the point to continue if there is no love there. just caring for the person is not gonna keep a strong bond strong for very long.
VERY GOOD QUESTION! I think is depends on what each person wants. Sometimes it takes a lot for a person to leave the other. It really just depends on how much the other person wants to put up with the crap. Most of the time that person has to hit rock bottom before they will leave...
abuse of any kind, addiction, and cheating...


i left my ex though because he didn't stop playing video games for literally a year and made me support him. i couldn't take it anymore, and he refused to change.





finally, i gave it up. i'm now married to my dream guy.
All of the above and more. If your spouse doesn't trust you but you have done nothing to deserve it. If your spouse tries to control every move you make. If your spouse prefers to spend time with other women and leaves you sitting at home. Should I go on.
All of the above -especially if he cheated. It would be the hardest thing to do -but I would do it. Or if he was constantly broke-lied all the time-stuff like that.
all of the above, or any one of the above items u listed, i cannot stay with someone that is abusing me in any way, that is not love, and i am in my marriage for love!
Unless the verbal/mental is really abusive, my #1 reason is: unfaithfulness. Pass that, I take the vows seriously.
1. Affair


2. Addiction


3. Not Showing me any attention at all.





-------%26gt; I would never let a man put there hands on me. If he ever tried that he beter make sure I can't get back up, because if i got back up he would be dead.
All of the above...u can only take physical or mental abuse, cheating and ect..


For as long as u get tired of it, get smart and get out. Unfortuantely some ppl r 2 dumb to leave.
One or more of the three A's.....





1) Affair


2) Abuse of any kind


3) Addictions that he refuses to get help with
physical abuse, mental abuse and cheating are the only reasons i would leave him
After 31 years of marriage... at this point there are two things that would make me leave.... I call them...BEAT OR CHEAT.


Either one and I am gone...
just one of the above.
any one could be a reason
sometimes, to make the list shorter;why would they stay?

No comments:

Post a Comment