Saturday, January 9, 2010

What is something special that you did for your spouse on your wedding anniversary?

My wedding anniversary is coming up and I was trying to come up with some ideas as to what I could do to make that day even more special. So, if you would like to share your stories or have any good dieas of your own, feel free! Thank-you %26amp; god bless!What is something special that you did for your spouse on your wedding anniversary?
A hot air balloon ride is amazing and unique. My boyfriend did this for me as a surprise and it completely took my breath away. I never would have thought of it. Google it in your area, but it's expensive, so search before committing to the first service you see!What is something special that you did for your spouse on your wedding anniversary?
My husband made me a scrapbook. I was totaly blow away he used the little stickers and everything for scrapbooking, put in pictures of us throughout the years and at the end of it wrote me a note telling me he loved me ect.





It was by far the best gift I have ever got.
My anniversary was last Friday.


We both had to work but I started her day off with a gift bag.


Then, I had roses delivered to her office.


Finally, I arranged for a sitter for the kids and took her out to dinner.


She really seemed to appreciate how the day went.
Cooked a really nice meal, opened a bottle of wine, lit some candles, and put on some smoky/jazzy music. I'm a hopeless romantic.
I went out shopping to buy a toilet seat for my bathroom he finished for me in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment