Saturday, January 9, 2010

What things do you occasionally do to make your spouse happy?

And what does he occasionally do for you to make you happy?





I'm not talking about a *1* time thing, something you do over and over just not all the time.What things do you occasionally do to make your spouse happy?
Dont nag.


Be excited to see him when he walks in the door.


Suprise him with unexpected action ;]


Tell him you love him


rub his back


when its crazy and chaotic just hug him and give him a kiss


remind him that you are thankful for all he does


remind him that you are grateful to have him in your life


tell him you are happy.What things do you occasionally do to make your spouse happy?
Me and my boyfriend have text sex when we are bored and need a daily dose of excitment

Report Abuse



I will sit beside him on the couch and watch a movie or two with him. It only happens about twice a week because I hate sitting and watching tv or movies. Yesterday I sat with him while he watched the Pro Bowl, and although I like football I just read a book and he was still happy just because I sat with him and not clear across the room at the computer desk.
-bake his favorite cookies from scratch


-slip love notes in his lunch for work


-suprise him at work on his lunch break


-let him have the tv remote


-rub his back before bedtime





-he writes me notes to find when I wake up


-he comes home on his lunch break to suprise me


-he walks the dog at 6am so that I can sleep in on the weekends
  • john masters
  • puffy eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment