Saturday, January 9, 2010

How many people know someone who has remarried an ex spouse?

I have a friend who is planning to remarry her ex husband. Reconciliation has been made and things are better than they ever were before. I was curious as to how many people have done this?How many people know someone who has remarried an ex spouse?
I knew a couple who married and divorced 2 times and then remarried a 3rd time, he passed away before they could divorce that last time.


I am going to a wedding in 3 weeks for a couple who are getting married for the 2nd time, the funny thing, they were only divorced 2 months!How many people know someone who has remarried an ex spouse?
My husband has a cousin who married this man and had 2 kids with him, then divorced him due to his drug problems. They remarried, had another kid and then a few years go by and they divorce a second time.
A friend told me her parents did that, but I never met them. From what she said, they got divorced, then got remarried and hated it when anybody ever mentioned that they had been divorced.
Growing up my best friend's parents divorced and then remarried.
my best freinds parents :):)


they remarried 4 times...i think
I haven't heard of anyone, except for on t.v. I guess if they have worked out all their issues, it's all good.
my mom and dad

No comments:

Post a Comment