Saturday, January 9, 2010

How does your spouse express their love for you?

What does your spouse do to show you attention, affection, love, make and to make you feel special?How does your spouse express their love for you?
Well my wife tells me she loves me quite frequently. Never turns down a love making session whether shes in the mood or not. Takes my hand when were walking. Trusts me. I wish she was a bit more clingy and expressive more with her words but not her style.How does your spouse express their love for you?
My husband gives me eskimo kisses allll the time. He always holds his arm out to me when we're walking. He opens the car door for me. He leaves me notes on the bathroom mirror so I can wake up to something special. Every once in a while, he'll buy me a card and tell me how much he loves me. He always opens his arms to me when I'm coming to bed, no matter what time it is. He pulls me to his chest when I'm sad and strokes my hair while I cry. When I'm sick, he gets tissues and all the meds I need, then rents movies and watches them in bed with me, and will tell me what happened if I fall asleep.





He does tons more, but those are my favorite. :)
He tells me he loves all the time.He is constantly complementing me,He will do anything for me that I ask as long as it's reasonable and vice versa.I couldnt ask for anyone better than the man that I have...I am very LUCKY!!!!!
We kiss before we leave for work, talk while on lunch for a little while... kiss when we get home from work. We always shop together... go to sleep holding hands or in each others arms. And he always holds me when I need him for strength.
He chooses to hang out with me than with his buddies, he tries his best to shower me with not only gifts, but love and LOTS of attention :)
A lot of things.





She trusts me, so that's the most important part.
That's not really her strong suit. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment