Thursday, April 29, 2010

Are you and your spouse going to do anything special on the Autumnal Equinox?

I think my husband and I are going to dance naked in the cornfields that are adjacent to our neighborhood if it isn't raining. What are you and your spouse doing to celebrate?Are you and your spouse going to do anything special on the Autumnal Equinox?
We are going to dance naked in the desert...with tin foil hats.Are you and your spouse going to do anything special on the Autumnal Equinox?
We're getting out the sharpies and playing ';connect the moles';. I suspect he has the big dipper on his upper back, and it's very visible in the sky tonight, so I'll be able to compare.
Probably just some basic exercises for elemental absorption including howling at the moon.
My farmer hubby already cut down the corn in the fields around our house, so maybe we'll just make love in the bedroom...
We are going to sit on the couch nursing our colds...and think about fall leaves.
hmm... maybe we'll go skinny dipping to end the season.


winter is on its way now....


: (

No comments:

Post a Comment