Thursday, April 29, 2010

Are you and your spouse opposites? What are your favorite things about being different from one another?

Also - how have you found middle ground?





My future hubby and I are opposites but we are crazy about each other.





Just wondering how your marriage has been enriched by these differences.Are you and your spouse opposites? What are your favorite things about being different from one another?
My husband and I are complete opposites in many areas such as:





I'm very frugle with my finances and he's a spender. He tells me to relax and spend every now and then and tell him, that somehting is not worth spending money on. We always come to an agreement.





He's a talker and I'm more of a listener.





I get stressed out fairly easily and need to get things done in the instant I think of them and he's a major procrastinator. I'm a motivator for him to accomplish more. I know I have been a large reason why he has accomplished so much since we've been married.





While we have many differences in personality and it definatelt makes it fun :) we have the same goals in life moral beliefs, and religion. These would factors that would be very difficult to have different.





A marriage is lots of fun when you make the best all the varieties.








Best wishes to you both!


Are you and your spouse opposites? What are your favorite things about being different from one another?
We are opposite in more ways than we are alike.





But the best things about being different are that when one wants to do something that the other doesn't enjoy, it makes for good time apart. And we all know the value of some time spent away from each other.





Many of her differences have also exposed me to things I wouldn't have ever experienced.












my old man and mom are opposites ...... extreme a la extreme ......





They talk a lot too, i think thats how they find middle ground, pure logic ............ communication is the key





My gf and i cant put the phone down without a fight, but we too are crazy about each other, the decisions that we make sometimes amazes us at our correctness





We have been living for 2 years now, and man i am still crazy about her, telling her what i feel always relaxes her enough to voice her opinions or concerns, this helps us work out around ...........





I learnt having a spouse that is an opposite, keeps the mystery alive, its still hard to predict how will he/she react to situations, this is what i love about her,





though i have seen the like attracts like doesnt work well in the long run





hope this helps


goodluck with your fiance

No comments:

Post a Comment