Thursday, April 29, 2010

How do I, the spouse of someone in the Canadian Forces, apply for the Public Service Health Plan?

My husband recently joined the Canadian Forces and is at basic training. I know I get his health benefits, but I was wondering if anyone knows how I apply for these benefits? If you are not sure, who do I call to find out about canadian forces health care programs?How do I, the spouse of someone in the Canadian Forces, apply for the Public Service Health Plan?
My boyfriend is in the Air Force (Canada) and for you to receive his benefits he would have to fill out the paperwork and sign you up as his dependent. He would have to speak to someone about it at work to tell him who to talk to. Otherwise, you should check out the Canadian Forces website.





http://www.forces.ca/v3/engraph/resource鈥?/a>How do I, the spouse of someone in the Canadian Forces, apply for the Public Service Health Plan?
im not sure about canada, but my husband is currently working on enrolling me into deers etc., and i dont have to do anything, except maybe fax over my birth certificate, so you probably dont have to do anything either, he probably has to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment