Thursday, April 29, 2010

What can I buy my spouse for Christmas that will help in a divorce transition?

My spouse and I will be divorcing soon, and I want to get him a gift that will help him out when he moves out. I'm not trying to be mean, but I think a cd or game would be pointless. Any ideas?What can I buy my spouse for Christmas that will help in a divorce transition?
how about a gift card to get new pots and pans or towels and washcloths. Something to start his houseWhat can I buy my spouse for Christmas that will help in a divorce transition?
I think it's sweet you want to buy him something to help him out. I would recommend a nice Christmas card and maybe a gift card for Home Sense or Wal-Mart (you can get ANYTHING there). I wouldn't spend too too much but it's nice of you to do something like this for him. Good for you!
don't rule out the cd idea...my wife and I r pretty much going thru the same exact thing right now and she already informed me that she's getting me a cd that includes a song that we both found to be helpful/inspirational during our difficult time. and I really appreciate that she's doing that.
Dr Phil's book about Divorce %26amp; Coping, an address book with all of his family/friends details %26amp; reminders for birthday etc, and finally a letter recapping the good times and hopes for the future. Good luck in 2009!
If you still care this much for your soon to be Ex then why the divorce?


Maybe a second chance would be a great xmas gift....if there is any hope left at all of saving your marriage....you obviously still have some feelings for him.
if he doesnt have a tv to take with him, than that if u are willing to spend that much...maybe just give him a walmart gift card so he can get whatever he needs himself, because he wont know everything for sure untill hes out.
Wow! This is really a strange question. I can't imagine anything making up for a divorce. I'm sorry, but I am at a loss for suggestions.
pots, pans, plates etc
鈾?Microwave
give him a IOU or a raincheack. if you still love him give him one last night.
?
A microwave, he will be warming a lot up.
A one way but ticket.
if your husband is anything like my ex, a cook book.
dont get him anything
how about a gift card for a dating service that would help me out
blue ray dvd player





when he moves out he can watch good movies
An iron? A coffee pot? Gosh, what a weird situation....

No comments:

Post a Comment