Thursday, April 29, 2010

Do you and your spouse ever just start laughing in the middle of an argument?

Like the argument has gotten so silly and out of control that you both just start laughing about it...





do any couples ever do this?Do you and your spouse ever just start laughing in the middle of an argument?
Nope. Only during sex. I will wait until she about to climax and I start laughing hysterically. She really hates it when I do that during BJ's.Do you and your spouse ever just start laughing in the middle of an argument?
Don't know because we haven't had an arguement. But we have cracked up laughing so hard in the middle of other conversations. Some of the best are when one of us starts something in bed (conversation) and the other just starts to giggle and can't stop - then that makes the other one start laughing.
Haha, that just happened to my wife and I the other day! We got into an argument about how to cook ramen noodles, and at one point she screamed ';Give me 5 seconds!!!'; I couldn't help it, I just dropped on the floor and started laughing hysterically!!
kinda.. i was the only one laughing... i can laugh sometimes at really inappropriate times. i can't really help it and it always makes things worse.. it's like a nervous reaction or something but it can really make me look like a *********.
It happens to me and my hubby too! Probably about 3/4 of the arguments we get into are really dumb and have no place in our marriage. As soon as we realize how stupid it is we are pretty good at laughing it off. I think it is a healthy release!
Yes, and its one of the best ways that we end our fights (in addtion to make-up ***).


We will just realize that we are getting to a point that makes no sense and we don't even remember why we started in the first place.
I have done this before. I just started laughing and told him that it wasn't important enough to me to continue arguing about. He was not amused and it took him a few minutes to come down. Somethines he tinks I am nuts.
it happens all the time...





its the moment when both of us come to the realization how ridiculous the argument is...
Yes. It has happened to us 2 times. We went from yelling to each other out of the top of our lungs to just not being able to stop laughing.
That happened once to us and while she was laughing I hit her in the head with a frying pan. She doesn't want to argue that much anymore.
One time we were having an argument about the size of my package. I told her it was ';average'; and she started laughing.





Is that what you mean?
Yep, couple of times.
it happens most of the time ........half of our arguments are solved like that

No comments:

Post a Comment