Thursday, April 29, 2010

What kind of funny jokes or movies that you and your spouse laugh about?

With us anything with Mel Brooks or Monty Python is funny. History of the world and Life of brian was laughable. We like to laugh at the sleep number bed commercials because we joke about someone else changing the numbers on their side of the bed. Give us some funnies!What kind of funny jokes or movies that you and your spouse laugh about?
My husband and I don't always have the same sense of humor. I'm not much into ';stupid funny'; type movies. Like the Pineapple Express, I was miserable, I felt tortured, he thought it was funny. However, I can watch SuperBad 50 times and still like it.


He hates Reality shows, and I love them, but we are both into Million Dollar Listing and we laugh about what a prick Chad is.


Often we laugh about our kids. They are a great source of entertainment. Just a little while ago I was cooking dinner and my husband fell asleep on the couch. The baby (he's 2) kept uncovering his toes, and poking them. He had on his froggy rain boots and was dancing in front of him too, but of course, he was asleep, he didn't see. It was funny though.


My husband constantly does funny things, especially when I am angry. He will start singing and dancing and stripping to make me laugh. The way our house is set up there's a round ';track'; all around our living room furniture and through the kitchen. Sometimes we put the dog outside (cuz she goes nuts) and all chase each other and play hide and seek. (our kids are 2 and 6). We have wrestling matches on my bed with the kids, that's funny.


A few nights ago we were having sex, and for some reason I got the giggles so bad. I could not stop laughing, I forget what was so funny, but it was hilarious, While we were doing it. I laughed the entire time.What kind of funny jokes or movies that you and your spouse laugh about?
steve harvey and jackie chan and monique and jim carey and robin williams just to name a few...
peter sellers in the original pink panther movies
White chicks...this is not a funny TV show but we love watching Amazing Race together.
OMG! Sparkly vampires.... lol
any thing with jim carry
';Reba'; still runs our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment