Thursday, April 29, 2010

What happens if a seperated spouse dosent answer a solicitors letters?

I have been separated from my partner for nearly 2yrs. i have just gone to see a solicitor to work out property affairs etc. I tried 3 x to talk to the x about halving everything, that got me nowhere so last resort is going to solicitor and get him to work it out. But what i would like to know is, my ex has been sent letters and advised to go see a solicitor of their own, But what happens from here if they don't reply or get their own solicitor?





Thank you very much in advance.


Stay safe all.What happens if a seperated spouse dosent answer a solicitors letters?
Eventually, you will go to court and a judge will make a ruling. Other than it taking a long time, you're better off if he doesn't get a lawyer.What happens if a seperated spouse dosent answer a solicitors letters?
Ask your solicitor what happens now, obviously he will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment