Thursday, April 29, 2010

What things could your spouse do that would make you immediately leave, no questions asked?

Aside from cheating, what is something that you would walk out over?





Mine would be any sort of abuse toward a child.What things could your spouse do that would make you immediately leave, no questions asked?
Murder. I've thought about this one before. She could do just about anything else, including cheating or hitting a kid, and i might still try to work it out. But if she killed somebody, I would need to separate.What things could your spouse do that would make you immediately leave, no questions asked?
Sleep with one of my family members or friends,


any child related deviance or abuse to any child


need to be listed as a sex offender


drunk driving accident and hurt someone (or maybe just a DUI)


Be a drunk Jack ***


Make a public specticle of either of us


Abuse me
Hitting me or the kids, abusing the kids, drugs or alcohol. I'd also leave if I felt threatened or betrayed financially/emotionally/physically.





He knows this too.
In order of it's importance:





- Suddenly realizing he's a sociopath


- Adultery


- Alcoholism


- Drug addiction


- Gambling





Don't tell him, but I'd forgive one slip of the hand. I can be a pain in the ****.
If he:





-hit me even once


-hurt our child or someone else's child


-arrest for something perverted



My wife can do anything she pleases. What ever makes her happy. I do mean anything. I think the only thing that I would leave my wife, its that if she murder someone.
Perhaps not cheating it depends on the circumstances..the latter you mentioned yes and if he hit me I would not give him a second chance.
Physical abuse toward me or my children.
Physical abuse. Love should never leave physical marks.
Aside from cheating... if he lied about something big, if he hit me, or if he tried to hurt me on purpose in anyway.
Any kind of abuse on a child, me or an animal





Cheating






any abuse of me or our children.
If he hit me.
Harming my daughter in some way...and if that were to happen, I wouldn't walk out, I'd kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment