Monday, December 28, 2009

How to get over a fear of spouse cheating?

I have never been cheated on by anyone, however I am a really jealous person and I don't know why. I want to get over it because it could ruin my next relationship. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to get over it?How to get over a fear of spouse cheating?
Find some new hobbies to get rid of such thoughts. When you have much free time you think about this matter.





Good Luck!How to get over a fear of spouse cheating?
Communication could be the key, you first of all need to let your spouse know that you are scared of this happening. if your spouse cares a lot, which i'm sure they do, they will work with you to help you get over it. i know you may not like this idea, but theres an underlying cause of extreme jealousy, and a counselor will help big time.





when there are times you are questioning yourself, or find yourself extremely jealous, think rationally about the jealous. and TRUST ME, i know this is extremely hard to do. but if your spouse never gave you a good reason to stop trusing them completely think of all the wonderful things.
You have to put yourself in the position that ';if he cheats on me, it is his loss.'; and ';I like our relationship, but I'm not insecure and NEED reassurance all the time';





For a relationship to work, you need to still understand your own independence.
Stop thinking that your husband is going to cheat on you, if you keep on getting worried then it would ruin your relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment