Monday, December 28, 2009

In your home, which spouse earns income and which spouse does the budget and pays the bills?

I grew up in a home where my father worked full-time, and my mother was a housewife and paid the bills and ran the budget. My wife grew up in a home where her father worked full time and paid the bills and ran the budget, and her mother was a housewife. I believe that the model in my home is more common. What do you think?In your home, which spouse earns income and which spouse does the budget and pays the bills?
my husband work full time i mean all the time


but i pay the bills


im a house wife and like it but its something i had to get use too


and no we are not an older couple if that makes a difference


im 18 hes 21


and we have a 6 week old baby


and everything is happy dorryIn your home, which spouse earns income and which spouse does the budget and pays the bills?
I dont think there is a ';common'; any more. I work full-time, budget and pay bills while my husband takes care of the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment