Thursday, December 31, 2009

What type of payment will I owe my spouse if we get divorced after a short marriage?

I got married about a month ago, with the understanding that my husband would move to live with me. He now won't move. We are trying to get the marriage annulled, but in the event that this doesn't work, he is angry enough with me that he wants to have a contested divorce. We don't own anything together and we've never lived together. I make more money than he does, but he has a job and an education. Am I going to have to pay him alimony or some other type of support?What type of payment will I owe my spouse if we get divorced after a short marriage?
lol No you will not have to give him a dime. 1st you haven't been living together to support one another. 2nd you have only been married a month.





It takes yrs to qualify for a nice alimony check. Get an annulment and move on with your lifeWhat type of payment will I owe my spouse if we get divorced after a short marriage?
Absolutely not. I do not see any reason the annulment will not go through. If he is dumb enough to hire an attorney, it will only cost him more money in expenses. Don't worry about anything, this case will be opened and closed in a matter of weeks. Next time, you decide to jump into marriage, give it some more time and make a better judgment. Good luck.
nope, you wont have to pay any alimony or any other type of financial support. the marriage was too short term to have any obligations (financially) to eachother.
No you would not have to pay him anything...You married this man, so why are you not moving in with him?? is it worth ending before trying???





Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment