Monday, December 28, 2009

What would you do if your spouse or fiance came home with out any?

Underwear on. Even though they normally wear them. Like you saw them in the morning with them on and then they came home late at without any on? Would you think that they were cheating on you?What would you do if your spouse or fiance came home with out any?
Maybe they were uncomfortable and he took them off? Sometimes the material in boxer briefs can pull the hair out of guys legs when they move. Give him the benefit of the doubt unless you have other proof- you don't want to confront him about it if it was something really embarrassing!What would you do if your spouse or fiance came home with out any?
it is possible that he's cheating. but usually when you cheat there is no reason to leave your underwear. this is just weird.


ask him about it.
I honestly wouldn't even have noticed. It's a toss up with my guy if he's wearing any underwear so I would just figure he wasn't that day. Unless there are other signs that point to cheating I wouldn't worry about it.
While it does seem odd, what if they didn't make it to the bathroom on time? Logical reason to ditch them. Though I would have come home early...
Doesn't sound very promising. What the hell happened to is underwear?
It sure as hell looks like cheating.
EXCUSE ME!!!
I'd rather learn he had an ';accident'; than that he cheated, but I'd surely ask.
Depends what his excuse was I guess. Maybe he crapped himself. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment