Thursday, December 31, 2009

We filed taxes this year and no injured spouse form How can we find out what he owes for child support?

My husband and I usually file injured spouse for but this year we decided that we weren't to pay off the child support, however, I would like to check to see how much he still owes. We have not recieved anything from the state yet about this. We efiled through h%26amp;r block and should have our money back within a couple weeks but I still want to make sure it goes with what I have on record for what is owed. After all it is my money. My husband is disabled.We filed taxes this year and no injured spouse form How can we find out what he owes for child support?
If you pay through the state if you go to your state office they would be able to tell you what he ows for child support under those conditions.We filed taxes this year and no injured spouse form How can we find out what he owes for child support?
I did the same thing last year. They still tried to take my taxes and I didn't get a rapid refund. Even after H%26amp;R Block said I would.





Your husband can call the child support office in your town to see how much he still owes.





I still think your taxes are going to get held up.





My husband was disabled too. I divorced him recently. Part of the problem was his back child support always haunting us and my taxes (I work full time) always in jeopardy. :(





I wish you all the luck in the world!!! :)
Congratulations on trying to get this paid.





Call 1-800-304-3107, but realize that it takes time for everything to get posted.
It's actually the child's money, and his responsibility from before he ever met you. HE can call the District Attorney's Office where the judgment is and they will give him a summary of what he owes.





I don't EVER see a dad on here, concerned about supporting his child. However, there are lots of step-moms who are bitter and resentful about child support. It's really sad.
What a joke the Child support offices are. They don't know how to update State to let them know when no more Child Support is owed. Last year we were finished with Child support/ Back support. This year our tax refund is delayed due to debtor..which I found out was Child Support. I have called and called they keep telling me that the State of Indiana says the Child Support is still open but the State of Pennsylvania where the child resides says the Case is closed. We reside in Indiana. What a mess. Good luck in getting your money in a couple of weeks. Last year we filled on Feb 1st and finally got the remaining of the refund after Child support was taken out in late August. But this year will most likely be the same amount of time eventhough we don't owe anything. Very Crazy.
There a website just type in your case number and last 6 digits of your social security number and the county you live in.. It shows how much is owed and all payment that were made.





https://www.casespaymentweb.com/cpw/LogoffAction.do
  • green cream
  • mark makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment