Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When my spouse was on way to hospital for an impending heart attack?

My first reaction was fear for him, then almost anger at the thought that , here 'I' go again, another round of hospital visits, not knowing how it all would come out. Is this totally 'selfish' thought normal? I feel guilty that I was worried about my self. He did have the heart attack in the hospital and had a stent put in. Now he feels very normal as if nothing happened, thank goodness.When my spouse was on way to hospital for an impending heart attack?
You are only human. And it is in our nature to think of ourselves. The fact that you felt guilty about the thought afterward, means you know it was wrong, and were working to correct it.When my spouse was on way to hospital for an impending heart attack?
You did right. You've overcome natural feeling.


Good job





If you need a major surgery, you may look outside of the states, i.e. http://globalmedicalbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment