Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What to do if spouse not in good terms with my family members?

They said he is selfish because he thinks about himself only. But his character, nobody can change his thinking. Family members complaining to me about him. Their faces change when they see my husband or me. I don't want this kind of situation, how can I revert back.What to do if spouse not in good terms with my family members?
You cant Pick your family But You can tell them to Keep their opinions to themselves as they are Not all Perfect to everyone either.


Basicly ask them To show you some respect and Shut their Traps about him.What to do if spouse not in good terms with my family members?
I had a similar situation. Explain to your family that it makes you feel bad when they bad mouth your spouse. If this doesn't stop them just take some time away from them. I know it sounds hard but they have to respect the person you are with and if your spouse makes you happy they should leave it at that and be happy for you putting their feelings aside.
You're married. You and your husband are partners. Tell them until they can grow up, you won't be coming around anymore. It may take a few months or a couple of missed holidays and once they realize you're serious, they will hopefully grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment